Tea is one of the well-known and greatly loved beverage in the world. Everyone in the world, regardless of color, raise, and even age, drink tea.If you want to see an unbiased review about tea click this site : https://daily-achiever.com/flat-tummy-tea-review/.
Well, there are many reasons why people loved and should love tea, and those include the following:
- Tea is very easy to prepare. You can make a tea just by pouring a hot water into the leaves or tea bag, then let it steep and wait for a few minutes. And when the flavor of the leaves got infused into the water, whoala! You can drink a tea.
- Tea can be drink and used in many ways.Today, you can choosehow you will have your tea –iced or hot. But the use of tea is not limited to just a drink. Because nowadays, some peopleinfuse tea into their bath water. Yes, you read it right!
- Tea is rich in antioxidants.
People, especially now, are going crazy about anything with antioxidants. Because, they know antioxidants can give as with overwhelming health benefits. But, do you truly know what is an antioxidant?
According toLauri Wright, Ph.D., R.D., L.D., assistant professor of nutrition at the University of South Florida,“Antioxidants are compounds found in food that stop or delay damage to the cells. They are naturally found in many foods, especially plants. They help ward off cell damage by cleaning up or removing waste products in our cells, called free radicals, before they can do harm. Antioxidants are released from the foods we eat through digestion and travel through the bloodstream and into cells.”
That is the main reason why tea is associated with so many health benefits, and that include weight loss. You can read a review of Flat Tummy tea, a weight loss tea at: https://daily-achiever.com/flat-tummy-tea-review/.
Weight Loss Properties of Tea
There are many varieties of tea. And each variety has a distinct weight loss property.
- Green Tea and White Tea– Green tea and white tea have a comparable amount of catechins, an antioxidantthat improves metabolism and increase fat burn.And are associated with weight and fat loss.
- Black Tea – Black tea is rich in flavone. And studies showed that people with higher intake of foods and drinks that are highin flavone have a lower BMI (body mass index).
- Puerh Tea – This type of tea is fermented that increases it caffeine content. Caffeine in teas allows your body to burn more calories, because it enhances the use of your energy.
If you are interested to knowwhat tea is best to drink to lose weight, then click this site: https://daily-achiever.com/flat-tummy-tea-review/